Wednesday, May 31, 2006

smoking

Okay, first off let me say I HATE smoking. I think it is disgusting. But, of course, people have a right to smoke if they want. Luckily living in Southern California most people do not smoke and you can't really smoke anywhere public.

Here is what I don't get. Someone is smoking in their car. They have the window down and the cigarette out the window. Obviously they don't want the smoke stinking up the car, or their clothes, or they don't like the smell. What the hell makes them think anyone else wants to smell it? I mean if you are going to smoke, at least roll up all the windows and enjoy the second hand smoke as well. Why subject everyone else to it. I have been in my car and I can smell someone smoking, they can be two or three cars away. GROSS.

I step off my soapbox now.

No comments: