Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Where have YOU been?

Okay, I know I usually post a few times a day, or at least a few times a week. I have been lazy. No other reason.

I just found out my work is moving after the summer. We will be less than 4 miles from my house. (hee hee). My work is only about 6.5 away now. In mid-Sept. I will just be heading down one street to get to work.

For those of you who live somewhere other then So. Cal., you might not realize how rare this is. MOST people travel 20-40+ miles EACH WAY to work. Forget that! Tony, eat your heart out!

I hope I will be able to hear two whole songs on the way to work. I could even walk if I needed to (yeah, like that is what I am going to do!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's closer than my walk to class everyday...and i live on campus.