Saturday, July 08, 2006

busy, busy, busy


Back from Yuba yesterday. Luckily it wasn't as hot as usual. I enjoyed my hotel room with the king size bed (I had to keep reminding myself that I COULD sleep in the middle). Two of the very first Grey's Anatomy were on, so I was excited because I wanted to watch it but from the beginning. I added it to Netflix so I can catch up before the new season starts again. The picture of the car is the one I had from the rental place. I decided I am a truck kind of girl. I LOVE my Land Rover Discovery and I felt at home in the Jeep. Hmm...

Busy this weekend. Today I dropped K off to volunteer. Went to Lowe's to look at bathtubs. Babies R Us for a gift and picked up lunch. I will pick up K in a couple hours and head to my brother's house for a party. Tomorrow there is a baby shower and the World Cup Final (oh, yeah, and my mom's b-day!)

Hope everyone is enjoying your weekend and staying cool. Thank you A/C!

No comments: