Thursday, July 06, 2006

yeah, I am up early today. I told Siobhan we needed to wake up early since momma is going on her business trip. She was up at 5:45! Dang girl, I meant 6:30. ha ha at least I don't have to worry about being late now. I'm leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again... well, actually tomorrow. Not like I am going forever.

Busy weekend planned too. I HAVE to go find a new bath tub on Saturday, watch World Cup, and head to my brother's for a party (woo hoo). Sunday I have a baby shower for a friend at work. Should be a fun filled weekend. I enjoy having a lot or nothing to do. I either want to be real busy or have a NOTHING to do.

Ahhh, babe, I will miss you too. I will be back before you know it. Enjoy the whole bed without me. I won't be surprised if Siobhan worms her way in there with you. Kisses to my babies, momma is enjoying a night ALL by herself. The bliss..

1 comment:

Eric Jasso said...

We all miss you!