Thursday, January 04, 2007

What? Oh, hello!

wow. I can't believe how fast time is passing us by. Sometimes we allow it to just run us over. Sometimes we take control of it and make it do what we want. Most of the time, we are so busy with day to day things that we allow it to sneak by. Scary.

Siobhan will be turning 5 on the 31st! Where did 5 years go? I just don't get it. I don't know how she got so big. Everyday we tell her to stay small. She wants nothing to do with it. She wants to get big. She wants to go to school. I treasure those cuddle times and pray they never end.

Hopefully this year will be wonderful for everyone. Maybe, just maybe, there will be peace. Peace in the world. Peace in homes and neighborhoods. Peace in my heart and head.

Here is to wishing everyone a wonderful New Year!

No comments: