Thursday, January 25, 2007

Post

okay, I am doing this because even though I don't think of myself as superstitious, I have 666 posts, so I gotta put one more on here.

Things are going okay. Life goes by day by day. Weird huh? I have had a couple days go by that I don't cry missing my Dad. That is good right?

My new job at work is going well. I really enjoy it and hope to continue loving it!

Siobhan's birthday is on the 31st. She will be FIVE. I can't believe it. We are going to have a birthday party for her in a few weeks (we are still working on the kitchen cabinets and the bathroom). She is such a beautiful big girl. She fills our hearts with love each and everyday. I wish you could be here for her birthday Nan! Dad, I wish you could be here too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ,Diane
I don't wanna believe that Siobhan is almost 5. That's mean I'm pretty old now.haha.I remeber telling you that on 31st is my mom's birthday too.I think I 'm gonna buy Dora for my mom haha.
----
By the way, Have you got the present that I sent you . I think you should have it by now.I kinda worry that it could be something wrong on the way there. But let's pray it won't .So,If you already have it please tell me as soon as you can .
-----
There will be something you have never seen before in that box I sent! just wait and see