Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ahhh, nice weekend, well sort of

Friday night was softball and pizza afterwards. I didn't stay too long because I had the little one's and Siobhan had dance in the morning. Took Siobhan to dance and K and her friend E to the mall. After dance a trip to the market. A nice nap, then I went to the mall to pick K and E up. There was enough time to let Siobhan and Diego play at the little play area at the mall.

I wasn't feeling too well and had a bit too much wine I think. Bad headache and a bit of belly ache (cheese maybe?) so to bed early.

Sunday, my favorite! Nada. Our cousin came by and then a family friend stopped by too! Doing laundry and "little" bit of light housecleaning. I love Sundays. Nothing to do. No where I have to be. Just hang around. Two cups of coffee, relax in the pj's. Ahhhh!

Tomorrow I am taking Siobhan for her follow up about her belly. She has been on meds for three weeks. I don't think it has helped very much but we will find out tomorrow. Poor baby.

She has three weeks left of Childtime. Then she will be home with Krystal and Bradley and visiting with Nana Carol when possible for another three weeks. THEN SCHOOL!. I can't believe it.

We have to go in a few weeks and buy her uniforms! Big girl. She is going to be so cute! I know she will want to wear the skirt or jumper all of the time, no shorts for this little girl. Kindergarten, wow!

1 comment:

Nan said...

wow can't wait to see Siobhan in the uniform!!!!!
------
Did you buy her a bagpack yet ...Is it Dora haha