Wednesday, July 25, 2007

hungry?




Last night Eric and I went out to dinner. We went to Amazon BBQ which is a Brazilian BBQ restaurant. You pay a set price (in this case $25.95 per person), there is a salad bar with lots of goodies (shrimp, all kinds of salads, chicken, onion rings, etc) and they bring by the meat for you. There is a color coded thing on your table. Green-bring the meat. Red-give me a break. ha ha I didn't get to try the alligator. I would have tried it, at least that is what I tell myself. It was GOOD meat too. All of it. Man, you could really eat your fill. It would be a great place to go if you plan to hang out a while.

Obviously we left the kids at home but they might get to go next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cool...Alligator..sounds scary...but I guess since the teeth are gone...not so scary....

Happy Late Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds good. I have heard of this before but don't live near one.