Sunday, July 29, 2007

Oh yeah

Saturday Siobhan had her last dance class for the summer, which we missed. Her dance studio is great because they have all kinds of different types of dance for everyone, they are very inexpensive but man they LACK serious communication. Oh well.

I came home on Saturday to Bradley cleaning the garage (we have a nightmare garage, just like Dad's!) and Krystal painting in the kitchen. Oh man, really what more could you want. Kids doing ALL the work. Ideal!

There is so much work to be done, but it will get done. Slowly.

Missed two day of work this past week due to having the stomach flu. Man, I was so behind. I am looking forward to tomorrow to catch up. I LOVE my job!

Eric and I are trying to figure out when to take a few days to go Mexico in the next couple of weeks. Krystal will already be there so it will just be the rest of us. Any one else want to go?

The Pediatric GI thinks Siobhan might have acid reflux. I am not sold on that. They are running all kinds of test. There is a three day poop thing we are doing at home. Talk about fun! I guess we have to wait and see. Still, doesn't seem to account for the fact that the x-ray shows a lot of poop in her belly.

Anyway, in the background in the movie "Like is Beautiful" (La Vita รจ bella). That movie is all about love. Amazing!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I wanna go to Mexico too!

Hope the test they are doing shows what's wrong with Siobhan's tummy. Acid reflux doesn't sound right to me either.

Glad u r feeling better!