Saturday, July 14, 2007

Softball game # 3

Yikes. We had two guys fill in for two guys who were gone. One was a pitcher, the other one didn't do so well. The pitcher was good all the way around. Eric's friend Kevin has been to game 2 and 3. We should have him fill in for us. One of the guys on our team thought he was my husband. ha-ha. The team decided he is our No. 1 fan!

We were playing a pretty tough team. They were all about the game. Then one of our guys got a little bit rough with another guy (the biggest guys on each team) and Yikes, we almost had a fight. It is a game, fellas! Geez!

Then our guy had another scuffle with another one of their players and the Ump called the game. That was that. There is always next week. Oh, I struck out. I can't believe it. I go to the batting cages and I can hit whatever comes my way. grrr.

Next week we will get them. I keep saying by next year we will be together. Most of these teams have been playing together for a while now. There is only one other new team in our league!

No comments: