Monday, July 09, 2007

Catch Up

Well, I haven't been able to use my darn Blogger because it wouldn't allow me to post. I kept getting an error. I was getting pretty po'd too because I couldn't get any help. Alas, I was able to find some help here!

Friday night we had our second softball game. Didn't do too badly either. We were winning for most of it. We lost by 1. Okay, the good part of the story is: I was on first base, running hard to second and I fell! Yep, I fell. I didn't trip, I didn't slip, I fell! I am not the most coordinated person anyway, but dang! I was so mad. I was trying so hard! Of course I got out. Dang! Oh well, at least I tried. (What I will try and do is NOT fall next time!)

Saturday we went to Uncle Richard's house for a party. see Eric's Flickr page here!

Sunday we went to a Winery for Natalie's anniversary. It was fun. I actually picked out some wine I enjoyed. I think I like this wine tasting stuff. Watch out Napa, here we come!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good for you for gettin out there and playin softball! You'll do better next time! Did you get an owey from your fall? :(