Monday, November 07, 2011

Busy Weekend

This last weekend was so busy, It was wonderfully busy. Friday night included some shopping, watching tv with the kids and turntable.fm.

Saturday's game (Diego) was rained out (from Friday). I bought clippers for the cat and cut her hair. In all honestly she looks like crap but at least her hair is short. I scratched her all over today and saw no hair come off. I think I will get better with time (let's hope).

Saturday night our friends Mikey and Emma went with us to Dia Las Muertos (Day of the Dead) in Santa Ana. We had fun. Ran into a couple of our cousins. We had a little bit to eat there and then stopped a hole in the wall taco place to fill out. They came over and we enjoyed their new puppy Ralph and I think they left around 2:30am (old time, haha).

Sunday was the La Galaxy game. I dropped Siobhan off at Albertsons because she had to sell Girl Scout nuts with her troop. Eric, Diego and I headed out to Carson. Luckily it did not rain! Had a good time at the tailgate. I had about...oh....a few shots of tequila. Maybe a few and then a few more. haha It was a little bit cold but everyone had fun. Of course the Galaxy WON! Which is amazing.

Eric called today to try and get a ticket for Siobhan to the game (currently we have 3 tickets but next year we will have 4), but they are already sold out. Man, that game is going to be amazing. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sound like a packed weekend.