Thursday, November 17, 2011

Moving

When I started working for the company I work for (13 years ago), it was 7.7 miles from my home. That was great. A quick trip on the freeway and I was there.

Then after many years we moved. We moved closer. Actually to the same city I live in. 3.8 miles away. Still took me about the same amount of time to get back and forth to work (10 minutes) but it much more relaxed. Much more! No freeway. I go down a nice street. Casual.

Lately coming home I need a new route. It is dark when I leave and I can't see very well in the dark and I go through some neighborhoods.

Seems as though I won't have to worry about it because after six years of working and living in the same city (I know not many people can say that), we are moving again.

Yep, another move. We need it. Smaller is necessary. We are moving....4.0 miles away. Ha ha I LOVE it. I could hop on the freeway or I could take a street. Either way. Whatever. Bliss

No comments: