Sunday, September 09, 2007

Getting ready to depart

Friday night our softball game was postponed until next week (which I will not be able to make). So we enjoyed an evening home. Yesterday Krystal and her friend made posters. They are trying to run for Senate at their college. We had a LA Galaxy game last night. They actually won 3-1. Without Beckham or Donovan. Oh and UCLA won too!

I have to pack today. I am going to ask my friend Yolanda if she will drop me off at the airport tomorrow about 6am. Think I owe her lunch? ha ha We don't want to leave the car at the airport for 5 days. Eric will be using my van and sometimes his car has this thing about not starting when it has been sitting for about 3 days.

I am really going to miss my babies. Oh and Eric, K and B too. Just not as much!

It has cooled off so much since last week. The nights are wonderful! I don't know what Yuba is going to be like, probably HOT! I will make sure the ac in my hotel room is UP all the way!

No comments: