Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yuba- day one

Thanks again Yolanda for picking me up and dropping me off at 6am! The flight was good but VERY full, so not so comfortable. I got the rental car right away, it was a Grand Prix, whatever. I got a little lost picking the right fwy to find the hwy I needed but I was early so it was okay.

I got to the office and we went to lunch, Who wouldn't love that schedule? We did some work and I left about 3:30, TIRED! I went to Target to get a few things I forgot, like a toothbrush. I decided to just pick up dinner because I wanted to relax. I video chatted with the kids and took a nice long hot bath. I read and enjoyed sleeping in this big HUGE comfy bed. I slept well.

I got to hear my beautiful babies voices this morning. You have to love the internet. All things possible.

Gotta go get ready for day two. Oh I had to stop yesterday while a chicken and rooster got out of the road. I couldn't believe it. I almost took a picture!

No comments: