Sunday, September 02, 2007

Weekend Update

Last night I took three of my friends (Yolanda, Natalie and Stephanie) to a Galaxy game. We had a good time. They were so excited to see Beckham. He wasn't playing but was seated behind us in the players booth. Stephanie said it was the best day of her whole life. ha ha. They lost but we will still had fun hanging out.

It is freaking hot again today. I went to the store earlier today and the probably 45 second walk from the store to the car, YIKES! Thank God, again that we had central ac put in!

Tonight we are going to a German place where they have food, music and lots of BEER! Some of our friends and cousins will be there as well. I don't like beer but it is still fun. They have shopping and desert and hopefully kettle corn! yum yum

I love the long weekends! So nice to have one more day off.

Next week (10th) I leave for 5 days for work. I will be heading to our Yuba office again. I will go on Monday and come back Friday. I asked Eric if he will miss me, he said on Thursday. NICE! He lies anyway. It will be hard being away from the kids for so long but it will be nice at the same time. This is my third trip in a year and I am pretty sure that I will have everyone trained by the end of this one so I don't foresee another visit in the future.

No comments: