Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas lights? Check!

Yep, they are up! We only had to buy seven replacement bulbs. We use those big boy lights. You know the one's that are BIG bulbs. None of those small little icicle lights for us. Pffttt, who has even seen icicles in Southern California anyway. ha ha

Siobhan and I were coming home from her dance class this morning and I said, "Siobhan look how beautiful the sky is, you can see the mountains, the sky is actually blue and there are beautiful white clouds in the sky". She said " I want to go to the beach". ha ha Where was her head? I was at the mountains and she was at the beach.

Kids are playing a new game we got tonight for the Wii called Playground. Pretty cute. Siobhan likes it, Diego likes Wii Carnival better. We have a fire and it is a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't this weather the best??

I'm impressed you got your lights up so early! We are still lightless outside the house. I doubt it will happen this weekend.

I always laugh at those icicle lights too (although they are pretty). And the lighted snowmen. All of these wintery things right next to good ol' California palm trees and air conditioning units!

Unknown said...

We have C-9 lights on our tree. We see a commanding view of the Sierra's daily and my kids don't know the beach like I grew up knowing the beach.

As I type We are being warmed by a fire as it is about 40 degrees outside!Brrr, cold.

Eric Jasso said...

Wait...even better still! Dad (me) was watching UCLA die against SuC and my eldest Krystal BEGS to put up the lights!

Yes, I know the lights are one of those DAD jobs, but she BEGGED! How could I say no? I don't carve the turkey on Thanksgiving either...I hate fowl. Di knows why. Anyhow, she did it during halftime and they look nice.

I got to sit in my chair and be depressed.

Erica Hanks said...

Ooooo...I'm so jealous! I don't think ours are going to make it up this year. No one wants to do it, and I just don't have time. Dang it.