Saturday, December 01, 2007

Your Birthdate: July 18

You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.
You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too.
Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others.
You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.

Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years

Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities

Your power color: Crimson red

Your power symbol: Snowflake

Your power month: September

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get out! I didn't know you are a cancer! (are you a cancer?)

i knew there was a reason i liked you. : )

Di said...

ha ha did you NEED a reason?

Unknown said...

I am a Virgo. Anways, I just wanted to drop by and say I am missing the blogs already. I hope you are having a good week.