Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Here is some stuff going on around here:

Bradley had his backpack stolen on Friday. From his locker? no, he threw it down (supposedly with a bunch of other one's) during p.e. and someone stole it. Luckily he only had one school book in there (which the school will replace) but he had a set of clothes and his soccer stuff in there. So yesterday I bought him a new backpack (slim pickings around this time of the year, he is lucky they had other colors other than purple). He needs a physical for soccer by today. He still needs new soccer stuff.

Diego has a doctor appointment today. He still needs a haircut. (I tried to take him yesterday and they were closed).

Carol is sick so I am home with Diego today. Eric will stay home tomorrow if need be.

Still planning/getting things ready for the annual Torres Christmas party. I just KNOW I am going to forget something.

My friend at work father is very ill. I would like to say a special prayer for him that he gets well with no lingering problems. A girl needs her daddy.

K and B are both in high school soccer. So we will be sending out e-mails with the dates, times and places of the games. Most, if not all, are during the day, so no problem for those of you who can't make it.

Diego is down for a nap, woo hoo!

ta ta for now!

No comments: