Saturday, November 26, 2005

oh my

We tried to go to Fry's Electronics yesterday (Friday) around 12pm. We could not even get INTO the parking lot. The parking lot i is HUGE and we couldn't even get in. We tried later (about 5pm) and got a spot, walked in the store and the line to check out, oh goodness.

We have to buy new lights for the house. I don't think Siobhan will let us wait much longer before we get those up! What she really wants is those big light up things for the front yard. I saw a cute 8 foot one that was a globe and looked like snow was coming down. Looks really cute IN THE STORE. ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother wants one of those snowglobe things, too! Those things are HUGE!!!!!!!!!

The stores are a mess. I can only handle so much shopping on this weekend.