Sunday, November 27, 2005

Siobhan's first trip to the movies

Last night Siobhan's big brother took her to the movies. It was her first time. They saw Chicken Little. It seems as though they had fun. It has been so long since I have been to the movies. Do you realize you don't actually pay a person anymore? They have these little machines kinda like ATM's you buy your tickets from. Wow. Modern technology huh? Of course two of them weren't working so we had to wait in line.

Krystal, Diego and I went to Target while we waited for them. I couldn't find any old school outside lights. You know the big one's that start hurting your electric bill as soon as you turn them one? Those are the one's I want. Maybe we will try today at the Home Depot, they always come through.

Going to my mom's for dinner and movie tonight. She misses us, really, who could blame her!

1 comment:

Mackey said...

I swear, you & I share the same brain! I HATE those new LED lights that everyone is buying! They suck! They don't glow at all! We have old school red & clear lights on our house & I will until they pry the last red bulb from my cold, dead hands! :D