Sunday, November 20, 2005

I had a dream last night...

...that my dad wasn't actually dead. He was making a statement against something so he wanted everyone to think he was dead. When he walked out, I was afraid to go to him. Afraid to find it wasn't really him. I cried and cried and I started hitting him. So mad that he would do that to me. I woke up before I was able to hug him (which is really all I want).

Isn't that weird. In my dream Gabi knew he was alive. Obviously that isn't true because I have seen the pain she has and is still suffering with. I am pretty sure that is the first dream I have had about my dad. Wish I could have gotten that hug in first.

1 comment:

Mackey said...

Keaves you with a bit of a freaky feeling doesn't it? When my father in law(who was like a father to me) passed away (8 years ago) I used to have dreams that he was talking to me. It used to drive me crazy that when I woke up I could never remember what he had said! My F.I.L was a man with much intelligence & he also was great storyteller which is one of the things that I missed about him. I would wake womdering if he was trying to send me some sort of message or something.