Monday, November 28, 2005

sad monday

I have a friend at work whose Dad has been in the hospital for almost two weeks now. He is doing much better and will probably be heading home tomorrow. It has been really hard on her. Today she was telling me all about it. Man, it just brought up so many thoughts and so much sadness.

I have cried a lot today. I usually cry in the car. I guess because I am alone on the way home from work. My mind starts thinking about who knows what... and somehow it comes back to my Dad. The tears flow. Sometimes I wish they would flow enough to actually take the pain away, but they ever do. Maybe, someday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My next-door neighbor told me today that his dad passed away over the weekend. I can't stop thinking about it. I thought of you, too. I don't know what else to say except that tears are good. I always feel better after a cry, no matter what triggers the tears.

Here's a hug.

Di said...

thanks Andrea. I just wish I did feel better afterwards. I kind of feel like I am falling towards something (Christmas) and somehow I just have to make it past. I only hope I can, without falling apart. My prayers are with your neighbor.