Monday, February 06, 2006

Disneyland

WOW, we had a great time. It was just Eric, Siobhan and I. We really got to spend the whole focused on her. It was wonderful. We spoiled her like crazy. The whole day was about her. I will post some pictures soon. A special thanks to Louis and Wendy! You guys are the best.

Oh, I would like to add, I think I should get Mother of the Year. I walked all around Disneyland and my foot was KILLING me. But I did it. I did it for my little girl. Yes we could have gone another time, but she knew we were going on Sunday. It was worth it. She makes everything wonderful. I did come home and slept for about 14 hours. I was trying to be Sleeping Beauty.

I hope my foot feels better tomorrow because better or not, I am going to try and walk on it. That marathon isn't going to wait for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are definately a Fantastic mother!! Hey I know some foot exercises if you need any! Feel better! Tell everyone I said HI!!