Sunday, February 05, 2006

My first 3 miles

I completed my first three miles with my Team In Training yesterday. I had bad pain in my shins and I got a blister (new shoes). I was the last one to finish, but I DID finish. My mentor stayed with me and we talked while completing those three miles. Okay so get this, my body is sore but it is a good sore. The kind where it says "thanks for actually using me". But my left foot on the outside, all along my foot, is freaking killing me. And I mean, it hurts! I don't know why. Is it bone? muscle? I don't know. I tried a cool pack, icy hot, massaging it, soaking it, pain medicine, nothing will work. I have been up most of the night because it hurts so bad. For some odd reason it seems to hurt more when I am NOT on it. Thank goodness for that because we are going to Disneyland today.

Anyone know why it might hurt there? Really does anyone know anything I can do to make it stop? I mean, I even cried during the night it hurts so bad. I can usually handle things, of course not sleeping doesn't help!

Help me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is it must have been hurting bad if it made you cry... the woman who doesn't use pain meds during childbirth!!! Glad it's better!