Wednesday, February 08, 2006

this, that and the other

So much is going on. First, my foot is finally better. Thanks to my doctors note, I have been able to wear my new walking shoes to work. (If one more person asks me if I hurt my foot while in training, while laughing....) I am going to go for a walk tomorrow so hopefully the 4 miles on Sat. doesn't kill me.

I did some work for my new job today. I am really excited about it, but I am so sad to leave the old one. It is hard letting go.

My fund raising is going well. Hey, that doesn't mean I don't still need LOTS of money though!

I am taking Siobhan to Princess Disney on Ice next month. Some friends from work and I are getting together with our daughters. She is going to be so excited. I can't wait!

Looks like we are finally going to get our new patio. Next is the bathroom!

What is everyone doing this weekend? I am hoping for a relaxing weekend. Eric and the kids have Monday off. I will be hard at work. My friend at work gave me some books to read so at least I will have something relaxing!

No comments: