Saturday, February 11, 2006

Four miles

I walked four miles today. Almost pain free too. I don't know what happened but I hope it keeps happening (or not happening!).

My mentor Melody is making it so easy. She is someone I really get along with so it isn't so hard to spend four miles getting to know someone that you like. I really hope we build a lasting relationship.

Siobhan's cousins (Tori and Valerie) joined us for Friend Day at Siobhan's ballet class. I think they might join. That would be really cool! It seems Siobhan was a little over excited at having her friends there and got in trouble and had to sit in the corner. ha ha At least she isn't usually like that.

My weekend started out wonderful. I am so proud of myself. I am so thankful for everyone who is helping me raise money! Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Samantha's--Dad said...

Congratulations on getting the four mile walk out of the way...keep training and you'll meet you goals.

Best of luck to you and keep on blogging

Mary said...

Di you are doing awesome!! I'm glad your foot is feeling better!

Have fun with TnT-that's who I did my 1/2 marathon with 2 years ago. Makes me get all weepy thinking about it, but for me, it was the best thing I ever did. I'll be rooting for you Di!!