Sunday, March 19, 2006

1,2,3,4,5,6,

7 miles we walked yesterday. I didn't do too bad considering I haven't been really walking for the last two weeks. ( I missed one Saturday because I was sick and I didn't walk at all that week. Missed last Saturday because it was canceled due to the big storm, yeah right.) Julie and I talked to whole way which made it nice. There was one lady who came back from her run soon after Julie and I returned and she said she was so bored. She said she should never have left the people she was with. I think seven miles on my own (iPod's not allowed), every step would seem forever.

We found out what hotel we will be at. We will be at the Doubletree Hotel San Diego Mission Valley. It looks really nice. It isn't until June 4th, but it feels so much closer. I am sure it will be here before we know it. Thanks to everyone for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, SEVEN miles?? Way to go!! I don't think I've walked 7 miles in the entire last year, let alone in a single day! Congrats!