Thursday, March 02, 2006

HEY everyone

Nan sent pictures. In case you don't know who Nan is, she was our exchange student. She lives in Thailand and stayed with us for a year. She went back home in June of 2005, soon after Diego was born. I was so glad she was able to be here when Diego was born (she changed diapers too, BONUS). Siobhan still talks about her every day or so. She will be going to college in June. I hope we keep getting lots of pictures from her. I miss her!


Here are Nan's pics

1 comment:

Beth Alvis said...

Di,

Looks like she is happy. I am sure you made a lasting impression. I am so blown away by you and how you are making the world a better place to live. I commend you!

Did this sound werid? I didn't mean for it to be werid. Just trying to say that I am glad we have kept in touch all these years.