Tuesday, March 07, 2006

rain?

This is a crack up. Yesterday through eyes of tears because my head was going to explode, I checked the weather on the internet. It was not raining at the time I checked and it was around 4pm. The forecast told me it would stop raining in the early evening. What?! I mean, can't they update it. It obviously wasn't raining, so how is it going to stop.
Weather people know nada. Any one of us could get up there and tell the weather. They can't even get today right but they give us a seven day forecast now. When will all this stop? Why not just use the Farmers Almanac and be done with it. I say poohy to weather people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I needed to hear that today. Sunday is Jake's birthday and we are planning to have the party at our house. We're borrowing a friends "jumpy thing" for outside and I've been worrying about the weather every day cuz "the weather channel" on the computer says there's a chance of rain. So it probably won't, right????

Di said...

Nahh, it never rains on a birthday party!