Monday, March 06, 2006

not feeling well

sickness has taken over the Jasso household. I started feeling bad Friday evening, really bad Saturday, and better Sunday. Oh until Sunday night at 3am (or Monday morning). I stayed home from work today. My head feels like it is going to explode. It doesn't matter how much medicine I take, it still hurts. Eric stayed home to watch the young-ins but he isn't feeling well either. After lunch Diego took a nap so Eric and I talked Siobhan into laying down with us for a nap. She fell asleep but coughed the whole time, the phone rang, she woke up... I think I slept somewhere between that, but not very well. Eric took a nice nap for about 4 hours but he still doesn't look good. Siobhan seems okay. Diego's nose is still runny and he is crying a bit easier than normal, Krystal sounds like she is getting sick, Bradley is okay.

I have a really big meeting at work tomorrow. I told my boss I planned to be a hundred percent by tomorrow and she said something along the lines of you can plan it but it doesn't always happen. She was real sweet. The way I feel now, there is no way I am going to work. So I hope somehow, overnight, the sickness will fly out the open window and we will all be glowing with health.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling so bad. Love you Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!!! I hope whatever it is passes soon!!! Being sick is the worst...