Friday, January 04, 2008

Eh? Speak up? I can't hear you!

I swear it feels like there is a sock in my right ear. My throat feels a bit (just a tiny bit) better, but my head and my eye. ow! Diego started coughing and has a runny nose. Wonderful. The medicine I gave him seemed to help his cough a lot.

We went to Bradley's soccer game today and it was freaking cold! We left the house about 2 and it was not so cold. We went and got Diego's haircut and headed to the game. We got there about 3:15 and man, the wind was blowing and it was cold. I am not usually cold and I was COLD! I wished I had brought a blanket instead of just a sweatshirt.

Siobhan was complaining she had to go potty. K could not find one open. I kept telling Siobhan she could go like they do in the woods but she wouldn't have any of that! ha ha I tried and tried to talk her into it, but eventually we found an open restroom at the school.

It is supposed to storm. So far it is raining, sort of. Based on the news, Storm-watch 08, you would think it is going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights. We will see. We will see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yuck, I hope you feel better soon

We are expecting the same storm first and I was talking with my Dad about the news coverage. We are getting the same coverage and so far it hasn't lived up to the hype.

Beth Alvis said...

Okay what do you consider cold? 70 degrees?