Sunday, January 27, 2008

Movie Night at the Jasso's

Last night the Jasso's big and small gathered around the TV to watch a movie. There was a fire glowing in the fireplace, popcorn all around and the lights turned off. The event? Creature of the Black Lagoon.

I hadn't seen it before. Diego was laying on the floor with Bradley and fell asleep before it finished (it started at 9). Siobhan watched the whole thing. When the Creature first showed his hand, Diego's eyes were open wide.

Today, they both say they liked it. Diego said "why did you put me to sleep I wanted to watch it". He doesn't get that he was already asleep. Next week, Return of the Creature of the Black Lagoon.

As a side note, there was a Twilight Zone on afterwards that I had never seen. (Thought I had seen them all). Buster Keaton. It started out as a slient movie until he used a time machine to the 1960's. Good one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute story.

I was going to title my next blog " the Twilight zone" but it has nothing to do with the show.

Erica Hanks said...

I love The Twilight Zone! I remember watching the marathons with my mom when I was little. They always freaked me out a little.