Sunday, November 01, 2009

Day one of NaBloPoMo 2009

There is no theme for this year, or rather the theme is no theme. I decided to have one for those days when my brain just isn't working. This is year three for me. I shall not be defeated. My theme is medicine/health. I will use various body parts/medical info/etc to get me through if needed.

Today we are going to pick up Krystal's scooter. She is very excited although she doesn't have a license and can't ride it anyway. You need a M1 (motorcycle) license to ride one. She still has to get that and take a safety course (scheduled for next week).

Loving the extra hour of sleep although I didn't get to sleep until late as our neighbor's had a kicking party well past 1am.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

here we are again. I hope I survive yr. three for me too!

Cool that Krystal is getting a scooter. Hope she passes the test.