Thursday, September 22, 2005

caca caca everywhere

You can always count on a one year old to bring laughter into your day. Eric, Siobhan, Diego and I were trying to nap. I finally gave up. I could hear Diego talking on and on in his room. I sent Bradley in to get him. Bradley came out without Diego. See, it seems whenever we put Diego down without pants, off comes the diaper. Usually we remember, needless to say, today we did not.

There he is standing with only his shirt on. There is caca and pee all over the bed. He is just smiling and laughing like he was at Disneyland. Oh geez!

Ha ha, you can do little but laugh. Certainly isn't his fault that no one thought "oh we should put pants on him".

So, he is currently being dressed after a nice cleansing bath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my Godson!