Sunday, September 18, 2005

just blah, blah, blah

I thought I would just go on and on about a few things.

Saturday I left at my usual time for Siobhan's ballet class only to remember as I arrive in downtown Santa Ana that they are celebrating Mexican Independence. Needless to say we were late due to no parking. We had to walk a bit (Siobhan is NOT a distance walker) but we finally made it. After ballet we walked around, rode the merry-go-round, got some free candy and a snow cone. They we headed home to a wonderful sandwich and german potato salad from Matern's German Deli.

I enjoyed my Sims yesterday (most of the day!) Picked up K's friend Kelsey and they went to an Angel's game.

Today Eric took Bradley to soccer and I am waiting for those girls to wake up so we can go do breakfast.

My cousin just told me she is pregnant. I am so excited and can't wait for the baby shower so I can give her a HUGE hug!

My mom, who no longer lives in N. Carolina, and is no in Garden Grove is back working at UCI. I think, honestly, that I saw her more when she lived far away. I am so glad to know that she is near that it makes up for it. (Plus our phone bills are a lot nicer!)

Carol, Eric's mom, is back watching Diego full time, without K and B to help. It is going good. She is doing SO well after her back surgery. She gets around a lot better and seems to be pain free.

My Dad is still sleeping away. The meds he is on makes him really tired. Gabi is working overtime because the meds also make him a pain in the ass (he actually said this!). thanks Gabi!

Krystal and I are planning this annual Torres Christmas party to be held on Dec. 10th. It might seem early to start but I don't know what or how much there is to do. I just want to make sure it is fun and everyone has a good time. (Hmm, I am thinking a keg or two?!)

A coworker quit to go back to get her MSW and my friend Ellen will be taking her place. It will be nice to share an office with her. Let's home we can all get some work done (jk!, all three of us are actually VERY hard workers!)

My niece, Holly, (the only one I have!) is heading to college in San Diego. I wish her the very best. I know she will learn a lot so have a good time too!

I continue to plan for various times of doing nothing, although they only come in small spurts. I have little to do and so much time to do it in, stop, reverse that!

Feel free to let us all know about your day!

1 comment:

Eric Jasso said...

¡VIVA MEXICO!

(el Grito)