Sunday, September 25, 2005

Things my Daddy liked

Big bowls of popcorn ( he would eat it for days)
huge bowls of ice cream (butter pecan)
frozen snickers candy bars
diet coke (needed an extra fridge)
double super star with cheese (Carl's Jr)
big, and I mean BIG, pieces of cake (any cake, no matter the flavor and the piece or pieces were NEVER big enough!)
sugar cookies (don't bother with the flavored frosting, he thought it ruined the flavor)
football (especially Dallas Cowboys)
music/singing
sarcasm (where do you think I got it from)
Pink Panther movies
He would laugh if I said "your momma" (I still don't know why)
Godfather movies
TV (he would slept in front of that damn thing and swear he was watching it still!), the remote was NEVER out of reach
History channel
computer, computer parts, pieces, anything that may someday have something to do with computers

I know there must be many, many more I can't currently think of. Feel free to add.....

1 comment:

Martha-Anne said...

I love this list. It's beautiful. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I will check out yours often. Keep it up! :)