Thursday, September 01, 2005

Isn't it amazing

that no matter how much we grow up, some of us never do. We continue to let people down day after day. Believing that we are something we are not, acting as though we have more than we do. Wanting to be happy, but still falling short day after day. Isn't it amazing how you can go day in and day out and never really think about what is important. Not really tell those that you love that you REALLY love them. Letting a loved one leave without a kiss or a hug. Yelling and complaining about things that really aren't important, yet still forgetting to say "I truly do love you. Without you my life would be, nothing, empty."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS amazing. I love you Diane.

Di said...

Thank you! I love you too, friend of 34 years (yikes!)

Anonymous said...

Ok, OK...damn it! I love you Diane!
Geeeeez!
And..isn't it sad when someone who could be so happy CHOOSES to be miserable and make everyone else around them miserable too??
Well, no one in my immediate family but isn't it? I only wish everyone could learn what I learned after a long,not so nice, time in my life.,Care about what really matters (and not the small stuff) and love each other for who who they are!
We need to remember your words and truly love and respect those around us. Tell them we love them and *touch* them and REALLY hug them like we REALLY mean it! It could be the last time.
We are so lucky for all we have and our family!

Anonymous said...

you guys are SUCH teenage girls!

Di said...

Ha ha, I am so far from teenage! I wish!