Wednesday, September 28, 2005

trucker bombs

Okay, this is crazy. I guess truckers often pee in some kind of container (water bottle, etc.) and then THROW it out the window. The state of Washington has made/is making it illegal to do so. This seems to bother some truckers. Come on! How hard would it be to, I don't know, throw it in a trash can. I am against littering anyway, but this just makes it that much more gross. If you are a trucker and you need to pee and want to do so in a container, go for it. But please, please, throw it in the trash! Gross!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! It's these types of things that make me think men are from another planet. Get some freakin' manners!!

Even wearing an adult diaper would be preferable.

Eric Jasso said...

Di didn't mention we saw it on the Daily Show. It was classic! I've not seen such brilliant writing since the early seasons of Saturday Night Live.

Click the link...it should be the first one, right at the top...Public Enemy Number One.

http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/media_player/browseresults.jhtml?showId=934

PS: Adult diapers are not so great. Not that I have first hand experience...I just read that somewhere. What's good for diaper rash?