Friday, September 16, 2005

Week end

Isn't it funny how sometimes a week seems to last forever? Well, for me, this was one of those weeks. Here I am home early and thankful that I have a couple of days off. Are my wine coolers cold? I have so much to do. I feel like it will never get done!

Can I just add that my little boy has attitude lately? He will stand there and just start crying like he is all pissed off at the world. How mad could he be? He is only 1! There he goes again! I swear if he could talk he would be yelling about something!

Krystal is having a get together for her birthday tomorrow (her birthday WAS last month) but one of her good friends has been out of town. Tomorrow we have Siobhan's ballet class (too cute!) and Sunday Bradley has a soccer game. Sounds as though I have plenty of time to relax between those two things! Hey! Maybe I will even play the Sims 2! yeah, that is what I will do alright! I need to check on them anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the weekend Diane, I love reading your page!
...your Northern CA friend:)

Anonymous said...

if there is ANY consolation, Diego's is crying funny lately. he opens his mouth to cry...but nothing comes out! it LOOKS like he's going to just howl...but it's kinda comical.