Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday, Monday

How come I can never be home with nothing to do but sit in front of a fire and read all day while it is raining? I love the rain. I like to watch it, hear it and know my lawn is finally getting enough water. It is so cozy to be at home and enjoy it. Instead I saw some of it fall while in the lunch room at work (oh, how cozy!).

I expected some when I got home and so far, nada. Siobhan is waiting to go out in her rain boots and jump in some puddles! She made sure she took her Dora umbrella to school today, just in case!

So, I wait. No rain while at home. At least I am making dinner for a change, I could enjoy it to some rain...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I was just thinking the opposite. I was home all day and was SO stir crazy!! I was nuts by 6pm and finally took a drive around the neighborhood. It was my own fault for just sitting around all day. I should have come visit you!!

Di said...

ha ha, yeah nothing more exciting than a day at CHS! You are always welcome to come show off Tate. We go crazy for kids there!