Thursday, October 27, 2005

what to do?

Yesterday Eric and I got home to no DSL. What to do? I told Eric I didn't know what to do if I couldn't check my e-mail, blog, etc. What, were we supposed to sit around and talk? About 9 Eric said if he couldn't use the internet he might as well go to sleep (he didn't though). Isn't it funny how cut off you can feel when your DSL is down? We have had good service from Earthlink so I don't know what is up. We came home today and it wasn't working for about an hour and a half. crazy!

We are up and we are here!

1 comment:

Mackey said...

I hear ya! My DSL has been acting all screwy for the past 2 weeks. It keeps going off & on & when it is on it is slower that a herd of turtles running backwards through peanut butter!! We are switching to Cable on Nov 3. Hopefully we will have better luck with that.