Monday, October 17, 2005

Wow, Krystal, thanks

Yesterday Bradley had a soccer game at Goldenwest College. Oh yeah, it was raining alright. Siobhan watched Dora in the car while I read a book. We got home about 6pm to a WONDERFUL dinner. The table was set (we hardly ever eat there!) and the atmosphere. Wow. Candles, music and wine. Eric and Krystal made a wonderful spaghetti dinner with garlic bread. It was really tasty.

And frankly whenever I don't have to worry about dinner, I am happy. I mean, it takes a lot of planning to decide where to eat and if we should order in, pick up or go out.

Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get out! I am jealous! Are they trying to butter you up for something? Did they do something bad?

Heh heh. Just kidding. : )

Di said...

Hey, now you have me thinking. Maybe...