Thursday, October 20, 2005

where is the lysol?

My mom (an RN) used to always follow me around the house with Lysol while I was sick. I mean I couldn't even move without practically having to reach for my inhaler since I was practically drowned in the stuff. Well, maybe she had something there. I am feeling better (stomach still is sensitive) but now Siobhan has a fever. I have the windows open so we are getting plenty of fresh air, I guess it just wasn't enough. Of course she wanted to be right next to me and nothing makes you feel better than a little girls kisses. So I pay for it now.

Please note the time. I have been to bed only to find the wee one on the couch. She didn't want to kick Daddy by climbing in bed (since when did she care?). So we are watching Funniest Home Videos and fighting about the medicine. Is there sleep in the future? The saga continues...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course, I came home Tuesday night (when my Wonderful Wife was still sick) and sprayed Lysol EVERYWHERE. Especially on our bedding and restroom. Lysol rules...but it's no Mentolatum.