Saturday, September 17, 2011

Excuse Me

OH my how I have a cough that will not go away. Not only does it keep me awake, it is bothering my asthma as well. I imagine I will be have the raspy sexy voice soon. That is a bonus at least. haha Enjoyed day one of Oktoberfest at The Phoenix Club last night. They are doing tickets now which I don't like. I suppose it is easier for them only having one place that actually deals with money but it is a pain. You have to figure out how much you need first. I know, I know, you can go buy more tickets, but every time the kids want an ice cream...go buy another ticket. At least the Kettle Corn guy was cash. I bought a huge bag and our table managed to finish it off. We ran into family there too. Saw one of my favorite cousins who I haven't seen in so long although he lives really close. Weird how you allow that. Don't see people even though they are nearby. Anyway, it was fun. The kids had fun on the play area. No petting zoo this year. No booth selling baked goods either (really bummed about that). Today, Diego has a game in a bit. Later the LA Galaxy game. Tomorrow we are going to dinner with some friends. No kids! A real double date!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always want to go to Oktoberfest. I hope your date was fun.