Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hello Mother Nature

Severe storms are close to your location. That is the weather forecast for today. Currently light sprinkles with some thunder (which was loud enough to wake me up). I am wondering if Diego will have his first game today at 1pm. I am sure the rain will stop by then but they often close the fields when they are wet because they don't want them to get ruined. Especially the one DIego is playing on. We shall see. I hope it rains all day. We were using the ac two days ago for hundred degree heat, if we could use the fireplace today, that would be great! Maybe stream Breaking Bad seasons 1-3 which is now available on Netflix! Siobhan is at Sea World. I checked the weather there and it is okay. Cloudy, but that is it! I hope she is having a wonderful time. I think we should have gotten her a better sleeping bag for her trip. We had a really good one, well two of them, but somehow they went missing...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What's Breaking Bad about?