Saturday, October 16, 2004

Monday through Friday IS okay!

Can I just say that I LOVE my job! Things are really looking up at work. I feel great about being back at work. Maybe it was the 4.5 month off. Maybe it is all the changes going on and new people starting. I love when new people start, it is a chance to make new friends. I love the people I work with. Everyone treats everyone else like family. (which is really a good thing since we are there so much).

Sometimes I forget why I work there. I forget that I am helping families to suceed in life each and everyday. I help them better themselves and the lives of their children. When I am able to remember that, I feel like I am making a difference in the world. I have to be doing a job that I think makes a difference, otherwise I would never be happy. How great for me! hee hee

I hope you love your job too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great to hear that it's good to be back! I was wondering how it would be...

You DO make a difference by what you do! What a good feeling.

Ciao, chica,

TTT