Sunday, October 31, 2004

Trick or Treat

Halloween. All hallow's eve. Watch out for all the ghosts and goblins, not to mention all the Princesses, Harry Potters, and Doras out there. Scary. Halloween is fun. The people down the street have been working on a haunted front yard all weekend. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is done.

We have been so busy we forgot to get a pumpkin. Who forgets the pumpkin? Well I guess Siobhan will see lots of neighboring pumpkins. She is looking very forward to Trick or Treating. Last week Eric asked her what she was going to say when she went to people's houses, and she said "Give me some candy please", hee hee. Actually I think that would be cuter!

Diego is going along but I don't think he will be asking for any candy, seeing as how he does not yet have teeth. Besides that just means there is more candy in the house that will be tempting. I bought no chocolate and lots of fat free candy. We have Fun Dip, Applehead, Lemonhead, Redhots and candy braclets. What the heck do you care what kind of candy I bought?!

So anyway, I am looking forward to tonight. I think Siobhan will enjoy handing out the candy as much as picking up some treats for herself. I enjoy seeing the little one's all dressed up. What I can't stand are the 10-13 year olds who come wearing regular clothes. You know you might as well give candy to save yourself some problems. I think I might have Eric take care of those kids this year.

Happy Trick or Treating. Have fun out there and be safe!

No comments: