Sunday, October 03, 2004

what about our little girls?

Siobhan and I were going over the characters on Diego's Sesame Street blanket. Elmo, Big Bird, Ernie and Cookie Monster are on there. All of them are boys (at least I think Big Bird is a boy!). So I was thinking, who else that is a big name is a boy. Here they are:

Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Ernie, Burt, Snuffy, Oscar, Grover and The Count. All male!

Not to mention Barney, Clifford, Caillou, Arthur and Jay Jay. Anyway you see my point.

What do we girls have, Dora! Now I like Dora, she is all over our house, but there is only Dora. (I mean let's not even mention Barbie!) Something to really think about. Dora can't do it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just goes to show you that women don't need a man for support! They can hang all on their own! Strong, confident and independent!