Monday, October 11, 2004

potty time

Tomorrow we will begin sending Siobhan to pre-school in panties. What a big girl! Of course, we will also send many changes of clothes (just in case) but this whole pull-up thing has gone on long enough. I mean, she can correct us for goodness sake. I know she is capable of going on the potty all of the time, maybe this will help her be aware of it.

She needs to get into the next class at school. Where all the kids are potty trained, have better toys, and can actually talk. The kids in her class now only say one or two words. Siobhan is well into a full converstaion. She said she wants to try, her teacher is willing, so what the heck. It will either work or I will have a lot of laundry to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diane, I know she'll be fine. She's the most competent almost 3 year old I know. So happy to hear the whole family is doing well & that all is okay back at work. Thinking of the Jasso clan, from your Northern California friend.